Saturday, January 8, 2011

Blog Format?

So, up until this point in my short blogging life I have basically ignored people's comments/questions. While I thoroughly enjoy the responses, I have yet to figure out how to appropriately continue a serious discussion through the blog format. I would love suggestions on how I could respond to people's comments to continue a particular discussion outside of "commenting" on my own blog. And possibly a blog is not the proper format for discussion, not sure. Let me know if you have any suggestions. But, until all is cleared up please continue commenting as, like every blogger, I enjoy your reactions.

8 comments:

  1. i suggest the blog was invented for discussion.

    why do you think blogs aren't good for discussions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thisissean

    I don't have anything interesting to write. But rather, hello. Discuss this amongst yourselves...

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm hello, if we break it down sounds like hell-o which is directly opposed to goodbye, which originated from good speed which came from Gd speed, or Gd bless. in short...

    i dont know why you say hello, i say goodbye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..."carlye"'s comment was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it would at least be helpful if the blog author responds to comments left on the blog. If he/she doesn't it's as if you leave your comments into the abyss...they go off into nowhere and you're not even sure if the author heard them. I too though could do better at responding to comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sean: welcome to the blogging community
    jeremy: i am not a sister
    kait: you are great
    jess: i love your feedback and you win the award for best secret gifter of all time ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jess: I agree.
    Tom: just because it rhymes doesn't make it true. :)

    discuss this amongst yourselves...heh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. also, Tom: Your comment to Jess made you sound strangely similar to Kanye West and his interaction with Taylor Swift at the grammys last year.

    "Yo, KL secret gifters, I'm really happy for you and I'ma let you finish, but Jess is the best secret gifter of all time!"

    For those interested, please note: http://imaletyoufinish.com/

    ReplyDelete